wtorek, 17 stycznia 2017

Vintage typewriter

Kocham wszystkie starocie i uwielbiam ich piękno ....od czasu do czasu staram się zrobić coś z duszą w starym stylu i tak też było z tym projektem wykonanym dla CanvasCorpBrands w której od stycznia inspiruje...
Mam nadzieję ze wam się spodoba.
Kurs na maszynę znajdziecie tutaj....
Whole Tutorial at....


I love all the vintage pieces you see in the museums and as often as I can I try to recreate them and make little art pieces for my family or friends. This time I decided to make typewriter.  I always amazes me how people can make machines by putting different parts together to create something useful for everyday life and the typewriter is one of those amazing machines.

Here is my first pice created for Canvas Corp Brands.
New year, new beginning new adventures ahead...let see what will happened.










I enter competition :












7 komentarzy:

  1. Wow! Your typewriter knocked my socks off! I can't believe this is made from mostly paper, even the hammers! I'm speechless! Thank you for sharing your little project with us at Emerald Creek Dares! Squeal! Sara Emily DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Coś pięknego :) Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu scrapek.pl

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wyjątkowa praca!
    Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Studio SZOK :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Niesamowita!!
    Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Studio SZOK :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń